Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal 27--30

{Day 30 – a dream for the future}
 
To be successful in all that I set out to do & be financially secure!
 
 
 
{Day 29 ~ hopes,dreams and plans for the next 365 days}
 
 
They are to finish my Externship, 
 
get a job as a Medical Assistant for a GREAT doctor.
 
To earn a good income with benefits. To SAVE money 
 
so that we can get into our OWN home!!! 
 
That's pretty much what I am focusing on for the REST of the year! 
 
 
 
{Day 28 – whats in my handbag/purse}
 
Well...lets see.
My wallet {complete with license, insurance cards, etc.}

Baby wipes.

Diapers.

Lip gloss. Carmex.

Pens. little note pad.

hair ties.

receipts.
pack of gum.

and then just a bunch of junk.
 
 
 
 
{my worst habit~day 27}

I would say my worst habit is bitting my nails. 

YES! 

I am a nailbitter! 

And....
I know it is gross!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home