Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them & grab a linky from the site.



1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

I would say messy {due to the fact that I toss & turn a bunch} but not as messy as the hubby {he can't keep the sheet tucked in at the bottom ~ like EVER!}

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more patient.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

How fat I would get after having babies...lol but seriously I gained a whole other person. And why didn't they warn me on how difficult 6 year old girls can be. Also Boys...need I say more? They like to flush things down the toilet for no reason at all.

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?

My double stroller { altough my good friend found it for me } also I bought an almost new pink baby bouncer and excersaucer! Nearly all the big item baby stuff I have found at a bargin! All at yard sales & thirft stores!

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?

I would go with a Supreme Pizza or maybe some good ole Mexican Food { only cause I am embarking on a diet & after today I won't be able to have any of my favorites for awhile.}

Who's next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home